6. Falling in Love
Falling in Love
Editorial illustration of a big fall
- to drop or come down under the force of gravity: The apple fell from the tree.
- to come or drop down suddenly to a lower position, esp. to leave a standing or erect position suddenly: I fell to my knees.
- a deep, tender, passionate affection for another person, esp. when based on sexual attraction.
- a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection: A mother's love for her child; love of one's country.
- a person toward whom love is felt: He is the love of my life.
|"It's easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you."|
— Bertrand Russell